Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank list/discription

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank list/discription Empty Rank list/discription Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

This is a list of the current ranks of Crescent Gaming. Some have been reserved for later when we have a lot more members.

Member (Trusted players that will report anyone breaking rules to an administratior.)

Respected (Very trusted player that has a few commands to keep peace on the server.)

Moderator (Member of the clan who makes sure anyone breaking the rules gets punished.)

Admin (Voted in, the admin has powers to further punish rule breakers.)

Super Admin (Super Admins have very hih power in punsihment and their judgment over rules the lower ranks.)

Leader (Leader is deligated orders from Co-Owner or higher to do a variety of orders.)

Co-owner (Main leaders of the clan. They have special powers to deligate orders to lower ranks.)

Owner (The owner of the server) - Casper

---DONATOR RANKS---

V.I.P. (Between Member, Moderator, and Admin. Has some powers to punish rule breakers, ex, Slay Kick and a limited Ban

Premium Admin (Between Moderator and Admin. Has more powers then V.I.P. but powers are still limited to prevent abuse of buying powers)

Custom Rank of Your Choice (Has super admin powers, Rank can be named anything you like as long as it is not the same as another rank lower or Higher than your current rank (ex Admin Co-Leader Co-Owner))

Please be aware the donator ranks don't give you any influence over my Administration. You are there to protect the server not to boss my Admins around.
==============================================================

Last edited by rtowey on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Rank list/discription Empty Re: Rank list/discription Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Also we have 3 Donator ranks currently:

V.I.P. (Between Member, Moderator, and Admin. Has some powers to punish rule breakers, ex, Slay Kick and a limited Ban

Premium Admin (Between Moderator and Admin. Has more powers then V.I.P. but powers are still limited to prevent abuse of buying powers)

Custom Rank of Your Choice (Has super admin powers, Rank can be named anything you like as long as it is not the same as another rank lower or Higher than your current rank (ex Admin Co-Leader Co-Owner))

You may view the ranks and prices at this page

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If you donate you MUST give us your InGame name, SteamID and Forum account name. Otherwise we will not know who to give the ranks to!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum