Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

rank application- Cyberstorm9

+6
RobinHood
Blahblahblah
Pandaman09
FrozenCaveMan
DJ Tehe
Cyberstorm9
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty rank application- Cyberstorm9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 am

Cyberstorm9

In-Game Name:cyberstorm9
Rank applying for:respected
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:54045731
Do You Have A Microphone?:yes
Why you should be this rank:i have been on this server helping out as much as i can and would like to be able to help even more
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?:6 weeks
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: 6-8 hours
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?:not applying for admin

Are you active in on the forums?:yes
Have you ever been banned from our servers?:no
Have you ever been VAC banned?:no
Have you ever used hacks before?:no

Last edited by Cyberstorm9 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 am

DJ Tehe

DJ Tehe
Crescent Gaming Server Member
Crescent Gaming Server Member

Because it was bothering me, I found your actual Steam ID. Here you go!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54045731

http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/twtfirm

3rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

DJ Tehe wrote:Because it was bothering me, I found your actual Steam ID. Here you go!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54045731

Lol xD

4rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty sorry Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Cyberstorm9

sorry could'nt find it got it now thanks for the help

Thanks,
Cyberstorm9

5rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Cyberstorm9 wrote:sorry could'nt find it got it now thanks for the help

Thanks,
Cyberstorm9

Ye here is how u can if u don't know go to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Take The Profile Pic Link URL I Don't Know Paste It And VOILA !

6rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Unless someone can vouch for you within a day or two, your app will be denied because I have not seen you on much.

If it is denied, please reapply in a week or so after you have played on the server more and other people can vouch for you

THIS POST WILL USE THE +1 SYSTEM I HAVE RECENTLY TALKED ABOUT. Please +1 or -1 the app after you have read the post

7rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 am

Blahblahblah

Blahblahblah
Crescent Gaming Server Moderator
Crescent Gaming Server Moderator

i say yes :p

8rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty sorry Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:39 am

Cyberstorm9

The reason in which i have not been on is because my life is quite hectic i play mostly on the weekends for 6-8 hours but during the week i can only play maby 3 hours alltogether. this is due to the fact my brother lives with me and has autism and he must be constantly supervised so he does not burn the house down, the other reason is i am going to school and training right now to becom a member of the military. none of this was meant rudely i only wish to become a larger part of the crescent gaming team, not to fight with you guys. i love your servers and what you guys do.

Scincerely,
Cyberstorm9

9rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:43 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Blahblahblah wrote:i say yes :p

Look Sadly I See You 1/5 Times A Week So If We Who Are Almost On Every Day Don't See Him i Doubt You Saw Him... Just Saying

10rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:44 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Cyber tongue I don't think we can trust a man we haven't seen with commands I think I speak for most here maybe I am wrong

11rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:22 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

i luove how noone has used the +1 or -1 system like PANDA JUST SAID TOO! -1

12rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

rarely see you on sorry -1

13rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

-1. Never seen you here.

14rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

-1 never on

http://crescentgaming.com

15rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Arkangel Vigilamus

Arkangel Vigilamus

-1 Who is this guy?

16rank application- Cyberstorm9 Empty Re: rank application- Cyberstorm9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Arkangel Vigilamus wrote:-1 Who is this guy?

He used to play on the server but I think he has become inactive so I have no idea why he made an app.

http://crescentgaming.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum