Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Empty AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

AFL Kr0niic

In-Game Name: AFL Kr0niic
Rank applying for: Trial Mod
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27358052
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
Why you should be this rank: because as a respected I felt like I was given a chance so I've been on the server most days helping out. If you dont know I mostly go on in the morning when no one else is on so the only ability I can do for rdming is just kick or slay. And even when I do that they just spamm the mic and I can't gagg them. So I feel like I can take more responsibility at crescent gaming!
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: about 4 weeks
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: almost every day
Why do you want to be admin on our servers?:i want to become an admin on your servers because i think i have what it takes to be one and i just want to help out

Are you active in on the forums?: well as you see I am very active on the forums when it comes to crescent gaming
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: yes.....
Have you ever been VAC banned?: no
Have you ever used hacks before?: no

2AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

I honestly Say Yes.

He is super nice, he respects the rules, he listens *worships* the admins/mods.
I See Him like at least 3 hours a day maybe more but not less.
He Is Fun To Play With.

3AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic - Trial Mod Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:26 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Accepted, you are now Trial Moderator. Use your rank to stop anyone breaking rules. Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum