Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFL Kr0niic Rank Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 am

AFL Kr0niic

In-Game Name: AFL Kr0niic
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27358052
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
Why you should be this rank: because for time time that i have been on these servers ive seen lots of rdming and admins are not there alot of the times that i go on and i think i can help stop this
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: about 4 weeks
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: almost every day
Why do you want to be admin on our servers?:i want to become an admin on your servers because i think i have what it takes to be one and i just want to help out

Are you active in on the forums?: i just joined the forms but i always have a tab opened and its bookmarked
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: yes.....
Have you ever been VAC banned?: no
Have you ever used hacks before?: no

Last edited by AFL Kr0niic on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited the ban from servers)

2AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

i like him.........FULL HOMO

3AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

What timezone are you in? Also I have not rly seen you on much or just did not notice you.

4AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

AFL Kr0niic

im in est or east coast

5AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Hmmm I'll think about it *5 years later of thinking*

My Choice Is NO !

Kidding Yes He Is Very Nice...

He Was Rapped By Robin I Suggest Burning Him...

6AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm

AFL Kr0niic

i just edited that i got banned but that was a false report and even robin and caveman vouched for that ban being false sorry if that effects the process.

7AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

Really nice guy i say yes Very Happy

8AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Empty Re: AFL Kr0niic Rank Application Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Accepted, welcome to Crescent Gaming Administration. Your rank is now Respected. Congrats on the rank and keep our servers safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum