Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

APB26 Respected Application

+4
Forever
Pandaman09
FrozenCaveMan
APB26
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1APB26 Respected Application Empty APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 am

APB26

In-Game Name: APB26
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47318332
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
Why you should be this rank: Because, I enjoy the community on the server, and would like to help in any way I can
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: About a week and a half or two
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: About 20-40 normally
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?: I don't want to be an admin at the moment

Are you active in on the forums?: Not really
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: Never
Have you ever been VAC banned?: Never
Have you ever used hacks before?: Never

2APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

APB26 wrote:In-Game Name: APB26
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47318332
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
Why you should be this rank: Because, I enjoy the community on the server, and would like to help in any way I can
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: About a week and a half or two
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: About 20-40 normally
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?: I don't want to be an admin at the moment

Are you active in on the forums?: Not really
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: Never
Have you ever been VAC banned?: Never
Have you ever used hacks before?: Never

I have truly never seen you and I am possibly the most active member I am on from 9 am to at lest 8 pm in usa times... No breaks well not a lot xD

3APB26 Respected Application Empty Frozen Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

APB26

the reason you might have not seen me is because I had my name as "The Guy Under Your Bed" for the past few days

4APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

APB26 wrote:the reason you might have not seen me is because I had my name as "The Guy Under Your Bed" for the past few days

I see 100 names a day srry doesnt ring a bell

5APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 am

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

just continue to play and you will be accepted

Last edited by Pandaman09 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

6APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 am

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

FrozenCaveMan wrote:
APB26 wrote:the reason you might have not seen me is because I had my name as "The Guy Under Your Bed" for the past few days

I see 100 names a day srry doesnt ring a bell

Hes mostly on the server when im on Since we play together when we get the chance since we are really good friends IRL and go to school together

7APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

never seen him ever

8APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:10 pm

AFL Kr0niic

I have never seen you either

9APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Seem no one ever saw u :l ....

10APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 am

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

I have seen him around once or twice.

11APB26 Respected Application Empty Re: APB26 Respected Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 am

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Denied, it seems as none of my admins have gotten to see you play. I can not accepted this untill you get a good rep with most of the admins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum