Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gnubz - Respected Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Gnubz - Respected Application Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Gnubz

Gnubz

In-Game Name: Ҫפ™ Gnubz
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:32934725
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes
Why you should be this rank: Today, i was playing on the server and I noticed people getting RDM'd for a few rounds in a row. It frustrates me to see people get RDM'd and no one else is around to do anything. This is happened to me so many times that I want to be able to do something in those rare cases that no other mod/admin is on.

How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: 3 weeks

How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: 15+ hours depending on my schedule

Are you active in on the forums?: Yes
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: No
Have you ever been VAC banned?: No
Have you ever used hacks before?: Never

Last edited by Gnubz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Re: Gnubz - Respected Application Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Every thing looks good but were the fuck is the steam id

3Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Re: Gnubz - Respected Application Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Gnubz

Gnubz

RobinHood wrote:Every thing looks good but were the fuck is the steam id

I just fixed it xD

4Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Re: Gnubz - Respected Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:01 am

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

I dunno if we(being the staff) influence whether people get Respected, but I will vouch for Gnubz. Good guy, reasonable and fun to play with.

5Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Re: Gnubz - Respected Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:14 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

RokorFenix wrote:but I will vouch for Gnubz. Good guy, reasonable and fun to play with.

I say the same

6Gnubz - Respected Application Empty Re: Gnubz - Respected Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Accepted, your current rank is now Respected. I can see that you have a good rep with the admins. Good luck protecting our servers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum