Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Various Detective and Traitor weapon ideas.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arkangel Vigilamus

Arkangel Vigilamus

Traitors:
Poison dart gun: Fires a poison dart that slowly injures and kills whoever is hit. Poison can be treated with Detective antidote.

Turret: Place-able, fires at innocents and detectives.

Explosive Crossbow: Fires exploding bolts from a crossbow.

Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Traitors to revive Traitor buddies. Revived traitor's name appears red in the "alive" section of tab menu.

Box of Man Hacks: Drops a box, which quickly dispenses a swarm of man hacks that target everyone, including Traitors.

Advanced Disguiser: Allows Traitor to take the name of an innocent to hide their name. Doesn't affect Voice/text chat.

Meteor Strike: Lase and area and meteors start bombarding that area for a short amount of time.

Detectives:
Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Detectives to revive dead Innocents and promotes them to detective status.

Antidote: Cures poisoned Innocents of poison.

Ice Grenade: Is thrown and whoever is caught in the blast radius is frozen in place for a short amount of time.

Heal Cannon: Mobile healing station which can overcharge health to 150 HP.

Both:
Door Locker/Unlocker: Can lock doors or unlock any locked doors.

Nike Shoes: Shoes that negate fall damage.

Ammo Dispenser: Dispenses all types of ammo.

Those are all my suggestions, thanks for taking time to consider them! Very Happy

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Arkangel Vigilamus wrote:Traitors:
Poison dart gun: Fires a poison dart that slowly injures and kills whoever is hit. Poison can be treated with Detective antidote. No gusta

Turret: Place-able, fires at innocents and detectives. Gusta

Explosive Crossbow: Fires exploding bolts from a crossbow.No gusta

Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Traitors to revive Traitor buddies. Revived traitor's name appears red in the "alive" section of tab menu. Me gusta

Box of Man Hacks: Drops a box, which quickly dispenses a swarm of man hacks that target everyone, including Traitors.
Gusta

Advanced Disguiser: Allows Traitor to take the name of an innocent to hide their name. Doesn't affect Voice/text chat.No gusta

Meteor Strike: Lase and area and meteors start bombarding that area for a short amount of time. Gusta but instead of meteor should be somthing else to me

Detectives:
Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Detectives to revive dead Innocents and promotes them to detective status. No gusta

Antidote: Cures poisoned Innocents of poison. No gusta

Ice Grenade: Is thrown and whoever is caught in the blast radius is frozen in place for a short amount of time.Gusta

Heal Cannon: Mobile healing station which can overcharge health to 150 HP. Idk

Both:
Door Locker/Unlocker: Can lock doors or unlock any locked doors. Gusta but theyll just camp and they cant camp in rooms for more than like 1 min

Nike Shoes: Shoes that negate fall damage. I suggested that about boots

Ammo Dispenser: Dispenses all types of ammo.Gusta

Those are all my suggestions, thanks for taking time to consider them! Very Happy

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

what is it with everyone and crazy ideas that are hard to code lol, I'll look into some of them and if i can do it them they will be put in the todo list

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Pandaman09 wrote:what is it with everyone and crazy ideas that are hard to code lol, I'll look into some of them and if i can do it them they will be put in the todo list
Oh u should make a flying hover craft and and soilder for each of them to spawn it its fun thinking of hard idea for u to code

i should delete this +panda

Arkangel Vigilamus

Arkangel Vigilamus

Pandaman09 wrote:what is it with everyone and crazy ideas that are hard to code lol, I'll look into some of them and if i can do it them they will be put in the todo list
Well I might be able to get some of these from a guy I know, it could make your job easier. I'll see if he'll let me have them.
RobinHood wrote:
Arkangel Vigilamus wrote:
Both:
Door Locker/Unlocker: Can lock doors or unlock any locked doors. Gusta but theyll just camp and they cant camp in rooms for more than like 1 min
The idea behind this is to either trap innocents in a room so C4 or something else could more easily kill them, or to help a traitor escape whilst being chased by Innocents. The Locking part wouldn't be very useful for the Detective, but the unlocking part would.

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Arkangel Vigilamus wrote:Traitors:
Poison dart gun: Fires a poison dart that slowly injures and kills whoever is hit. Poison can be treated with Detective antidote.

Turret: Place-able, fires at innocents and detectives.

Explosive Crossbow: Fires exploding bolts from a crossbow.

Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Traitors to revive Traitor buddies. Revived traitor's name appears red in the "alive" section of tab menu.

Advanced Disguiser: Allows Traitor to take the name of an innocent to hide their name. Doesn't affect Voice/text chat.

Meteor Strike: Lase and area and meteors start bombarding that area for a short amount of time.

Detectives:
Shock Treatment/Defibrillator: Allows Detectives to revive dead Innocents and promotes them to detective status.

Antidote: Cures poisoned Innocents of poison.

Ice Grenade: Is thrown and whoever is caught in the blast radius is frozen in place for a short amount of time.

Heal Cannon: Mobile healing station which can overcharge health to 150 HP.

Both:
Door Locker/Unlocker: Can lock doors or unlock any locked doors.

Nike Shoes: Shoes that negate fall damage.

Ammo Dispenser: Dispenses all types of ammo.

Nice

Last edited by FrozenCaveMan on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Well I might be able to get some of these from a guy I know, it could make your job easier. I'll see if he'll let me have them.
RobinHood wrote:
Both:
The idea behind this is to either trap innocents in a room so C4 or something else could more easily kill them, or to help a traitor escape whilst being chased by Innocents. The Locking part wouldn't be very useful for the Detective, but the unlocking part would.
Yes but proply about 20% of the tratiors will use this like it should

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

I Like The Turret Idea And Meteor Thingy

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

These are all really cool ideas and I hope some of them get put to use! Thanks so much for the suggestions!

http://crescentgaming.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum