Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Thornpath

Thornpath

Alright, these are some ideas, yet not really ideas. They're all weapons Ive seen on TTT servers that I wanted implemented into the Crescent Gaming server.

Traitor: Silenced MPL: Its an MPL that's silenced to sum it up in one way.... It replaces third slot which means you cant use rifle and Silenced MPL, it takes SMG ammo and is in the credit shop.

Magneto Grenade: This is a grenade that can be bought for 1 credit in the traitor shop, like the MPL obviously. It replaces the grenade slot, you only get one, and what it does is it brings in all people and all small prop items in a radius (which means no bringing in Dumpsters and trucks, though it would be hilarious) and then spits them out at one time and does minor damage. The grenade gives all props in the radius the power to go through walls.

Detective: Bloodhound Shotgun: This is a shotgun that's like the equivalent of the AWP but a shotty. It takes up the weapon slot like the MPL, has 10 rounds a clip, 20 extra, and cant use regular shotty ammo. It does 20 set damage a pop, shoots one bullet, and the bullet is replaced with the newton launcher bullet, except it DOES NOT PUSH PEOPLE BACK. It does 80 damage to the head.

So... feedback? These are the weapons but with minor edits for balance.

2Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

good job hard shit for panda to code i +1 troll nooo but its still good ideas

3Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

nice Very Happy Ideas !

4Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Thornpath

Thornpath

I also have another idea for the detective, Flak armor. It removes the bullet damage for body armor and replaces it with 25% explosion resistance. This gives you bigger chance of surviving C4, Jihad, ect.

5Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Thornpath wrote:I also have another idea for the detective, Flak armor. It removes the bullet damage for body armor and replaces it with 25% explosion resistance. This gives you bigger chance of surviving C4, Jihad, ect.
\

GENIUS !!!!!!! PANDA MAKE THIS PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Thornpath

Thornpath

Hahah I appreciate all the amazing feedback.

7Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Empty Re: Traitor (2) and Detective (1) Ideas Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Thornpath wrote:Hahah I appreciate all the amazing feedback.

np Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum