Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

roker phoenix is a bad admin

+3
Casper
RobinHood
Mench5125
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Mench5125

The admin(roker)used 3rd person view to determine what i could see in 1st person which is not only incredibly inaccurate but is also not a viable way to determine what a person saw. I was then slayed during my T round in the middle of play and was not given a chance to present my topic. When i finally got a chance to talk after trying to speak and being interrupted i presented my point but was immediately told i was wrong. Basically this says to me that the admin favored one guy who was upset that i used deductive reasoning of what i viewed to kill him when he was a T. Since the admin favored him my argument held no water no matter what i said he already made up his mind on what he was going to do based off of his crude evidence that was not valid. I saw at an angle that the T door was open then approached the door immediately and saw one person (near death) in the room leaving the area where the door is located and a dead body on the floor. I used this as evidence against the player. I then shot and killed him, checked the body and he was indeed a T. I will not acknowledge that i did anything wrong. The only thing that happened was that a player was upset that he put himself in a compromising situation and got caught then presented a biased argument to the admin while i was still alive and they were both dead. The admin then used invalid evidence to back up the bias argument and slayed me then kicked me under the ban "Disrespecting Admin" while the admin showed me no reason to respect him after interrupting me and immediately telling me i was wrong so i gave him how much respect he deserved(none). He is just a teenager who doesn't know how to maintain an unbiased viewpoint when deciding innocence of players. The player i killed has the steam name "iamwilliam" and the admin was not on the server when i went to get his name the only parts i remember from the name are the characters that are unique to this server then the name roxer and the word phoenix(could be another spelling). I don't care if you chose to turn over this ban just know you have admins abusing their power and dealing out punishments that are not justified based on the corrupt evidence they collect. Thank you for your time.

2roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

if this is a ban appeal wrong formatt if this is a report about rokor wrong fourm

3roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

alright what is your steam id so I can unban you?

http://crescentgaming.com

4roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

I was watching the entire thing from the Traitor room. You didn't even enter the room when you shot the guy. You just opened the door and shot him point blank without even stepping in. You claimed the door was open, which it was, but you couldn't have seen it from where you were. I even checked the next time I could, which was when you were slayed for RDM.

After I slayed you, I did give you a chance to speak, but proceeded to calling me a pussy, a bitch and more rude, and disrespectful names. I didn't ban you for RDM, I banned you for disrespect. I was only slaying for that round and it was done and over with, but you went on for a good minute on disrespect about it.

5roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

We are going to give you a second chance but we will need your steam id to unban you. Or, maybe rokor can unban you if he knows what it is or if he banned your name.

Thank you for coming to our forums and using the ban appeal option. Smile

http://crescentgaming.com

6roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:44 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

I onley read the first sentence and knew this person knows FUCKING NOTHING ABOUT TTT. There is not 3rd person view in TTT. You need a VERY special addon in the server files and we DONT have it. Plus use proper grammer. Break up the huge fucking wall of text into paragraphs.

7roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:45 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Plus Rokor is an awesome Moderator and also this is NOT where staff reports go. Casper will unban you but the report section of the is Denied.

8roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

Also, it's Fenix.

9roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Mench5125

rtowey that was his reasoning was that he watched the play back of me i assumed it was third person so shut your mouth if you dont know what is going on

10roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:26 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Mench5125 wrote:rtowey that was his reasoning was that he watched the play back of me i assumed it was third person so shut your mouth if you dont know what is going on

You're going to get banned for admin disrespect. Thank you for your time and hope to see you back on our server again soon.

11roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:01 pm

iamwilliam

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Disrespect proof

12roker phoenix is a bad admin Empty Re: roker phoenix is a bad admin Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:04 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Can We Lock This ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum