Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Respected and/or Admin.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Respected and/or Admin. Empty Application for Respected and/or Admin. Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Hellspawn

I would like to apply for one of the two positions I listed in the title. My username is the same as my steam name. Though, I am only 11, I always try to help even if I don't have priviliges. I play your Trouble in Terrorist Town everytime I play Garry's Mod, and it is my favorite server. Even if I don't get accepted for either, I would be fine with it, because I know that, even if my request is declined, I can help by reporting rule-breakers to the online admins. Thank you for taking the time to reand this, and I hope you accept my request.(This is the first time I have requested anything on a server, so if there are any mistakes, I apologize.) Very Happy

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Hello, Please read our guidelines post and edit your post with the correct format please.

Application Format

3Application for Respected and/or Admin. Empty Reply Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Hellspawn

I'm sorry, I cannot use the link. Would you please send a non admin only link. I would appreciate it.

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Denied, please re-post the app useing the correct format. It can be found in the Rank Applications fourm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum