Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DJ_Tehe's Application for Respected

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DJ_Tehe's Application for Respected Empty DJ_Tehe's Application for Respected Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:31 am

DJ Tehe

DJ Tehe
Crescent Gaming Server Member
Crescent Gaming Server Member

In-Game Name:DJ_Tehe,(This part varies)
Rank applying for:Respected
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:48901283
Do You Have A Microphone?:How else would I have been talking all this time?
Why you should be this rank:I have been in the server for about a month now, and believe that a certain level of knowledge of who I am has come about, and in social terms, becoming known comes with respect from people who know who you are.
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: A month, as stated above.
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?:~2 hours a day on average, most of the weekend(9+ a weekend), adding to a total of 19 hours a week on average, so we'll round down and say 15 hours a week.
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?: I want to come up with a sarcastic response to this, but don't feel like it, therefore N/A

Are you active in on the forums?:I would consider this to be true. Also, this says "in on", when it should just say either in or on, but not both.
Have you ever been banned from our servers?:No
Have you ever been VAC banned?:Oh god no.
Have you ever used hacks before?:Do Minecraft hacks count? Otherwise, no.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/twtfirm

2DJ_Tehe's Application for Respected Empty Re: DJ_Tehe's Application for Respected Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 am

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

accepted

http://crescentgaming.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum