Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

iamwilliam - Respected

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iamwilliam - Respected Empty iamwilliam - Respected Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 pm

iamwilliam

In-Game Name: iamwilliam
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29184545
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes
Why you should be this rank: I play on the servers everyday I get a chance, I respect the admins while trying my best to help them, and I abide by the server rules.
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: About a month
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: Probably 3-4 hours a weekday, 4-5 weekends, 5-6 days a week
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?: N/A

Are you active in on the forums?: I lurk them, but don't post commonly
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: NO
Have you ever been VAC banned?: NO
Have you ever used hacks before?: No

Last edited by iamwilliam on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake)

2iamwilliam - Respected Empty Re: iamwilliam - Respected Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Hmmmmmmm u lurk them but u dont post commonly? this was ur first post :3 and u made ur acc today

3iamwilliam - Respected Empty Re: iamwilliam - Respected Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Yes ... Razz

Funny Guy And Fun To Play With.

4iamwilliam - Respected Empty Re: iamwilliam - Respected Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:42 pm

iamwilliam

RobinHood wrote:Hmmmmmmm u lurk them but u dont post commonly? this was ur first post :3 and u made ur acc today

I had another acc. for like 3-4 days. made new one, for my steam name.

5iamwilliam - Respected Empty Re: iamwilliam - Respected Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:43 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

I say yes. iamwilliam has been around and is a cool guy.

6iamwilliam - Respected Empty Re: iamwilliam - Respected Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 am

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Accepted, your current rank is now Respected. Good luck keeping our servers safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum