Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thorn's intro... Yeah

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thorn's intro... Yeah Empty Thorn's intro... Yeah Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Thornpath

Thornpath

So, this is my intro. Hi. I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school, my main focuses are astronomy, as that's what im going to try and major when I go into college, but it takes like 128398312 masters. Damn it. I've been on the crescent gaming servers for maybe 3 1/2 weeks, and the people there are amazing to hang out with, funny, and most of them are mods/admins which makes me happy that I'll be seeing them a lot. So hey.

2Thorn's intro... Yeah Empty Re: Thorn's intro... Yeah Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

hi there big boy u wana come in my van i got free ice cream and naps

3Thorn's intro... Yeah Empty Re: Thorn's intro... Yeah Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

NOOOOOOO

* Shoots RobinHood*

Your are now safe comrade ...

4Thorn's intro... Yeah Empty Re: Thorn's intro... Yeah Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm

AFL Kr0niic

I once went To robins van! We had a contest! Who could swallow the most Advil pm in a minute I won 24 to zero.... Not quite sure what happened after that because I have no memerory after taking those pills

5Thorn's intro... Yeah Empty Re: Thorn's intro... Yeah Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Thornpath

Thornpath

AFL Kr0niic wrote:I once went To robins van! We had a contest! Who could swallow the most Advil pm in a minute I won 24 to zero.... Not quite sure what happened after that because I have no memerory after taking those pills

You were uh.... Inspected.

Yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum