Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro.

3 posters

What's your favorite way to kill the last Innocent?

YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap50%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 50% [ 6 ]
YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap33%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap0%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap0%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap8%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_lcap8%YALALALALALALA-*Boom*, and thus begins my intro. I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DJ Tehe

DJ Tehe
Crescent Gaming Server Member

Hey guys, if you're on the forums you probably have seen me on the server, and if you haven't seen me, then you should get on more. I'm Tehe, aka Slender, Honig, DJ, Teh, Middleman, T&W, etc. etc., and I'm that guy who kills the last person with a jihad, just for overkill purposes. Forever and I are good pals, and he introduced me to Casper back when he was with ยงยง. When they moved here, I went with them. I run a TF2 trading firm(I'd link you to it, but this: "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." Ask me personally for more info.), and am a Middleman. Now, enough with the shameless self linking. Here's a question for you all: What's your favorite way to kill the last innocent as a traitor?

http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/twtfirm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Nice intro! Jihad all the wayyyyyyyy! and a tf2 trading firm? lol?

http://crescentgaming.com

DJ Tehe

DJ Tehe

Just looked at my poll, and I am forced to wonder how the hell you managed to get -1% in the "Other" category. WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?

http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/twtfirm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Well I Kill Him Like This:

Fail At Knifing Him.
Fail At Killing Him With Guns.
Fail At Blowing Him Up With A C4.
Fail At Using Special T Weapons To Kill Him.
Successful Slay Him Once He Kills Me.

*This Is A Lie*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum