Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Night Player Reports

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Night Player Reports Empty Late Night Player Reports Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Dr. Simetra

Dr. Simetra

I probably should have posted these before I went to bed but there were two people on late last night, both with similar reasons to be banned for a short or long period of time.

Character Name: Combat Wombat
Reason of reporting: Disrespect; RDM & Leave
Evidence or Proof: N/A
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:33619505

Character Name: soccerslacker
Reason of reporting: RDM x2 & Leave
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:42780892

I'm not sure if anyone can deal with this, seeing as I have no proof (in retrospect, i could have checked their bodies and screenshotted them before the round reset), but I am reporting this either way.

http://drsimetra.tumblr.com/

2Late Night Player Reports Empty Re: Late Night Player Reports Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Dr. Simetra wrote:I probably should have posted these before I went to bed but there were two people on late last night, both with similar reasons to be banned for a short or long period of time.

Character Name: Combat Wombat
Reason of reporting: Disrespect; RDM & Leave
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:33619505

Character Name: soccerslacker
Reason of reporting: RDM x2 & Leave
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:42780892

I'm not sure if anyone can deal with this, seeing as I have no proof (in retrospect, i could have checked their bodies and screenshotted them before the round reset), but I am reporting this either way.

There are always rdmers on late nights :s
I'll try to keep a eye for them ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum