Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent radar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Innocent radar Empty Innocent radar Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 am

AFL Kr0niic

I'm thinking of a tool that the detectives would have and it would cost 3-4 credits. It would act as a normal radar but instead of everyone it scans only the innocents so whoever is not listed on the radar has to be a traitor. You might want to tweak that but I think its a good idea

2Innocent radar Empty Re: Innocent radar Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

AFL Kr0niic wrote:I'm thinking of a tool that the detectives would have and it would cost 3-4 credits. It would act as a normal radar but instead of everyone it scans only the innocents so whoever is not listed on the radar has to be a traitor. You might want to tweak that but I think its a good idea

Un ... Good ida but i think we should have a weapon or tool not radar u have like 2 ammo and u activate it and u see all inno + ts for 10 seconds while moving.

3Innocent radar Empty Re: Innocent radar Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

AFL Kr0niic wrote:I'm thinking of a tool that the detectives would have and it would cost 3-4 credits. It would act as a normal radar but instead of everyone it scans only the innocents so whoever is not listed on the radar has to be a traitor. You might want to tweak that but I think its a good idea

you can not make anything more than 1 cred, and that would be really OP

4Innocent radar Empty Re: Innocent radar Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

unless i rewrite the entire code for credits, i cannot change the amount of credits one item costs, and your idea seems to overpowered, thanks for the idea anyways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]