Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FrozenCaveMan: Report

+3
FrozenCaveMan
AFL Kr0niic
RokorFenix
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

Character Name: Ҫפ™ FrozenCaveMan
Reason of reporting: Being a dick, abuse, muting people. Being a general dick.
Evidence or Proof: No proof.
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:37572022

Last edited by RokorFenix on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm

AFL Kr0niic

that is totaly not true he is a nice guy is aanyone it should be rokor who is a duck

3FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

RokorFenix wrote:Character Name: Ҫפ™ FrozenCaveMan
Steam id:

Never muted.

I did gag but when i did ppl were yelling so I needed calm down the ppl.

+ i did not aboose...

4FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Rokor we need some kind of evidence or there really is no way to go about any abuse.

http://crescentgaming.com

5FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 pm

AFL Kr0niic

ok im just saying this and i hope that it helps solve this situation. even robin said that earlier today at about 230 est rokor went crazy with power and muted everyone and baned me and im not sure about other people. this might just be a moment of his or this might be something seious i hope this helps

6FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm

monsterbeast

I was on today and frozen gagged everyone in the server, and then proceeded to tell all admins to ungag, and he also ungagged Arkangel. He didnt ungag anyone else for awhile, and i even asked him to ungag me so i can talk to fellow people but he wouldnt. I didnt apreciate this admin abuse for no reason.

P.s. no one was being loud on server, and he gagged hellspawn for no reason at all, kinda childish

7FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

monsterbeast wrote:I was on today and frozen gagged everyone in the server, and then proceeded to tell all admins to ungag, and he also ungagged Arkangel. He didnt ungag anyone else for awhile, and i even asked him to ungag me so i can talk to fellow people but he wouldnt. I didnt apreciate this admin abuse for no reason.

P.s. no one was being loud on server, and he gagged hellspawn for no reason at all, kinda childish

Was the server lagging? because if the server lags we gag all but d's

8FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

RokorFenix

RokorFenix

FrozenCaveMan wrote:
RokorFenix wrote:Character Name: Ҫפ™ FrozenCaveMan
Steam id:

Never muted.

I did gag but when i did ppl were yelling so I needed calm down the ppl.

+ i did not aboose...

yes, even after they were quiet ytou kept muting people. You also muted me, even after I told you numerous times to quit.

Casper wrote:Rokor we need some kind of evidence or there really is no way to go about any abuse.
I do not have any solid evidence, I don't record the games I play. But I do have people that will agree with abuse and such.

AFL Kr0niic wrote:ok im just saying this and i hope that it helps solve this situation. even robin said that earlier today at about 230 est rokor went crazy with power and muted everyone and baned me and im not sure about other people. this might just be a moment of his or this might be something seious i hope this helps

I gagged everyone because I had to say something, which I am not the only admin who does this. On top of that, I banned you because you killed me, yes I was in the T room on 67th, but, it was only you and I, and I would have killed you by that point. Then, you procedded to run around and kill two more people after me, and when I asked you, you never responded. Hence the ban.

And no, the server wasn't lagging.

9FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

monsterbeast wrote:I was on today and frozen gagged everyone in the server, and then proceeded to tell all admins to ungag, and he also ungagged Arkangel. He didnt ungag anyone else for awhile, and i even asked him to ungag me so i can talk to fellow people but he wouldnt. I didnt apreciate this admin abuse for no reason.

I think u join once we were on rooftops but befog that he was massively spamming EVERYONE CHECK OUT MY RESPECTED APP PLZ !!!

10FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

@rokor you should know better than to ban for 1 rdm, In the motd (which yes i know is broken) it says that we will not ban right away, but instead slay for the first offense and then ban for second.

This thread is being locked because you have no proof, Rokor if you get proof please re-post.

11FrozenCaveMan: Report Empty Re: FrozenCaveMan: Report Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

The motd is on the forums aswell but anyway you dont need to record the game for proof... jsut get a screenshot of the chat or console...

and if the admin has somethign to say he is allowed to gag everyone for a moment to get the message out.

http://crescentgaming.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]