Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zoobiker's - Trusted App

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zoobiker's - Trusted App Empty Zoobiker's - Trusted App Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm

zoobiker

In-Game Name: Zoobiker
Rank applying for: Respected
SteamID: 11706000
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes
Why you should be this rank: I should be this rank because I believe that I am a trustworthy players that is responsible and reasonable.
How long have you been in Crescent Gaming servers?: 2 Weeks
How long do you spend in Crescent Gaming servers per week?: 30 Hours(Mostly on at night)
If you are applying for an admin position why do you want to be admin on our servers?: N/A

Are you active in on the forums?: No
Have you ever been banned from our servers?: Yes for RDM
Have you ever been VAC banned?: No
Have you ever used hacks before?: No

Last edited by zoobiker on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Zoobiker's - Trusted App Empty Re: Zoobiker's - Trusted App Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:02 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

trusted is not a rank? and ur usually just afk in the morings and knowing that u got banned doesnt make me that happy

3Zoobiker's - Trusted App Empty Re: Zoobiker's - Trusted App Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm

zoobiker

I am on at night mostly while I leave my PC on when I go to bed thats why im AFK in the morning.

4Zoobiker's - Trusted App Empty Re: Zoobiker's - Trusted App Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:09 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

denied, first of all trusted is not a rank. Second of all you are mostly AFK. Third, being banned for an rdm mean you had 1 very clear rdm, 2 clear rdms, or 3 accidential rdms. This looks like a train reck of an app. Try reporting a ton of rule breakers and maybe it will be accepted. Till then just get more non AFK playtime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum