Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:43 pm

zoobiker

Hello I was playing earlier today around 5:30 US Eastern time when I pushed another player with my crowbar. My crowbar did not push them off the cat walk that we were on they proceeded to walk off after I had pushed them(Maybe as a result of the push lag idk). As this is considered RDM I would have accepted a slay next round or the next round I was a traitor but seeing that it was an admin that I RDMed by accident he felt the need to ban me which is in my opinion Admin abuse because if it were any other player that I had done that to I would have been slayed or they would ignore it.

IGN: Zoobiker

2Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:48 pm

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

ok 3 things
1 who banned you? ill ask them why they did that
2 u did sort of break a rule that was considered rdming
3 not realy admin abuse for punishing they just sort of went crazy with the ban

3Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 pm

zoobiker

Rtowy Banned me

4Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

You where banned for purposely rdming a tratior.

5Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

RobinHood wrote:ok 3 things
1 who banned you? ill ask them why they did that
2 u did sort of break a rule that was considered rdming
3 not realy admin abuse for punishing they just sort of went crazy with the ban

He pushed me over the edge of a ledge while I was tratior with a crowbar.

6Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:09 pm

zoobiker

What im saying is that if its were any other player nothing would have been done if anything that RDMer would have been slayed. What I'm trying to say is that the Admin was/is not using fair judgment on the players. If it were any other player the admin would not have taken his/her time out of the game to ban unless it got excessive which what I did was a single RDM.

7Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

zoobiker wrote:What im saying is that if its were any other player nothing would have been done if anything that RDMer would have been slayed. What I'm trying to say is that the Admin was/is not using fair judgment on the players. If it were any other player the admin would not have taken his/her time out of the game to ban unless it got excessive which what I did was a single RDM.

From my point of view its is almost impossable to accidently push someone off with a crowbar on a ledge when I just got there.

8Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

zoobiker

Well IM sorry that I rdmed you there is no way I could prove I didn't do it on purpose. But what I am saying is that a two day ban is somewhat excessive for what I did.

9Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Empty Re: Ban Appeal - 2 Day Ban Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

MIKE JONES

MIKE JONES
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

You have been unbanned from our server. Please dont RDM and you will stay unbanned. Have a nice day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum