Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTRODUCTION (with caps)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INTRODUCTION (with caps) Empty INTRODUCTION (with caps) Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 pm

jboomby98

Hi everyone my name is Jboomby98. I've already been playing on the server for about a week and i have to say its a cool server with cool players. Some steam games i have are just cause 2, terraria, garrys mod, cs:s, and garrys mod. I'm kinda bad at pvp and rage pretty often but if u get to know me im sure we'll get along. so have fun and ill see u on the server!

2INTRODUCTION (with caps) Empty Re: INTRODUCTION (with caps) Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Climit Cee

Climit Cee
Crescent Gaming Coder
Crescent Gaming Coder

jboomby98 wrote:Hi everyone my name is Jboomby98. I've already been playing on the server for about a week and i have to say its a cool server with cool players. Some steam games i have are just cause 2, terraria, garrys mod, cs:s, and garrys mod. I'm kinda bad at pvp and rage pretty often but if u get to know me im sure we'll get along. so have fun and ill see u on the server!
You are the warmth in my day! sunny

3INTRODUCTION (with caps) Empty Re: INTRODUCTION (with caps) Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 pm

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Welcome Very Happy

4INTRODUCTION (with caps) Empty Re: INTRODUCTION (with caps) Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Hello dude! Ive seen you on the server and your pretty cool!

http://crescentgaming.com

5INTRODUCTION (with caps) Empty Re: INTRODUCTION (with caps) Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:26 am

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

jboomby98 wrote:Hi everyone my name is Jboomby98. I've already been playing on the server for about a week and i have to say its a cool server with cool players. Some steam games i have are just cause 2, terraria, garrys mod, cs:s, and garrys mod. I'm kinda bad at pvp and rage pretty often but if u get to know me im sure we'll get along. so have fun and ill see u on the server!
\

Hello Mr.Boom ...

We Hope You Jihad Well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum