Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[READ BEFORE POSTING] How Applications will be accepted

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

From now on (i will accept or deny the 3 current apps) the applications will be accepted or denied based on a thumbs up or thumbs down system.

If you know the person/played with them, then you +1 their app with a reason why

If you have not played with them OR you do not believe they should have the position then you -1 their app with a reason why

For now the minimum amount of -1's a player need to get accepted is 5, for every -1 a you need 2 +1's to add one to your total score. If for any reason casper, mike or myself wish to accept or deny the application we may do so, most likely with a reason and then lock the thread.

If for any reason this does not go well I will remove this thread and we will just go back to word of mouth, but until that time, this is in effect.
~panda

DJ Tehe

DJ Tehe
Crescent Gaming Server Member
Crescent Gaming Server Member

So, I think algebraically, and this is what I converted the statement to:
x=+1's;y=-1

2x=y

This easily converts to a graph, like [Only admins are allowed to see this link](please make this link visible to all).

This concludes Algebra with DJ_Tehe.

Last edited by DJ Tehe on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some math.)

http://www.steamcommunity.com/groups/twtfirm

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

this is why i usually lock threads like this, please only post if you have any objections or suggestions for the main post, thanks

FrozenCaveMan

Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

Pandaman09 wrote:
If you have not played with them OR you do not believe they should have the position then you +1 their app with a reason why

I Don't Understand Why We Must Put +1 Id We Haven't Plaid With Them Or We Don't Believe They Should Have The Rank.

MIKE JONES

MIKE JONES
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

Fixed it. lol

Thank You ...

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

FrozenCaveMan wrote:
Pandaman09 wrote:
If you have not played with them OR you do not believe they should have the position then you +1 their app with a reason why

I Don't Understand Why We Must Put +1 Id We Haven't Plaid With Them Or We Don't Believe They Should Have The Rank.
one cannot simple plaid with someone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum