Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laptop has Been Recently Blue Screening.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laptop has Been Recently Blue Screening. Empty Laptop has Been Recently Blue Screening. Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

Forever

Forever
Crescent Gaming Server Admin

Okay so today i turned my laptop on and it blue screened.

I ran this windows fix thing ya'da ya'da ya

But im not sure if this will permanently so if you have any suggestions please post below :c

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

This means that your have an issue that is crashing your kernel. Unfortunately there could be a number of reasons for this. Some common problems are hardware issues, registry problems, or driver problems. A virus can also cause this problem. If it is a reoccurring problem I recommend looking up troubleshooting solutions or ask someone you know who can figure out the problem. Usually the problem wont be so severe so you should not worry.

http://crescentgaming.com

Forever

Forever

Casper wrote:This means that your have an issue that is crashing your kernel. Unfortunately there could be a number of reasons for this. Some common problems are hardware issues, registry problems, or driver problems. A virus can also cause this problem. If it is a reoccurring problem I recommend looking up troubleshooting solutions or ask someone you know who can figure out the problem. Usually the problem wont be so severe so you should not worry.

Thanks c:

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

i think if u throw it at the wall a few times that will do the trick :3

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

lmfao yes robin, that should fix the problem.

http://crescentgaming.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum