Crescent Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crescent Gaming

Official forums of Crescent Gaming!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned for low karma, While karma didnt reset from 5 days ago.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

afluffyteadybear

In-Game Name:Horse_fucker
Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:52934447
Who banned you?:Casper
Why were you banned?:Low karma
Do you know what you did was wrong?:Yes, a few nights before it was just Me, Gnubx, MyWilly, WallaMalla, and Roker on the server, And we where just messing around seeing as we were in skype, and the only ones in the server. So we RMD'D each other a few times. Hence the low karma.
If not then explain:
Why do you think you should be unbanned?:Becuase I havent RDM'D Since.

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

The only reason you get banned for low karma is because of RDM (aka killing team members). The bans are only one day, and after each round you "earn" back some karma. There should NEVER be a reason why you should be banned because of Karma.

afluffyteadybear

Pandaman09 wrote:The only reason you get banned for low karma is because of RDM (aka killing team members). The bans are only one day, and after each round you "earn" back some karma. There should NEVER be a reason why you should be banned because of Karma.
I was banned for a week, Its been 4 days. So does this mean im getting unbanned? I dont quite understand.

rtowey

rtowey
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

afluffyteadybear wrote:
Pandaman09 wrote:The only reason you get banned for low karma is because of RDM (aka killing team members). The bans are only one day, and after each round you "earn" back some karma. There should NEVER be a reason why you should be banned because of Karma.
I was banned for a week, Its been 4 days. So does this mean im getting unbanned? I dont quite understand.

You must have fucking rdmed a lot to get banned for a week. Server doesent lie, I beleve where going to let it be.

Casper

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

I did not ban you. Prob was mike.

http://crescentgaming.com

afluffyteadybear

rtowey wrote:
afluffyteadybear wrote:

You must have fucking rdmed a lot to get banned for a week. Server doesent lie, I beleve where going to let it be.
I was banned at the beging of the round, How could i have possibly killed all those people in like 10 seconds?

afluffyteadybear

I mean, you can even ask Gnubx, I havent RDM'D Since that night, and if i had, It was becuase it was one of my friends, Mywilly, augmented, pillow, wallamalla, Gnub. I swear, I really will never RDM again...

RobinHood

RobinHood
Crescent Gaming Leader
Crescent Gaming Leader

afluffyteadybear wrote:
rtowey wrote:
afluffyteadybear wrote:

I was banned at the beging of the round, How could i have possibly killed all those people in like 10 seconds?
you could have killed them past rounds you dont get a clean slate just cause a new round start what you did last round counts as well

afluffyteadybear

RobinHood wrote:
afluffyteadybear wrote:
rtowey wrote:
afluffyteadybear wrote:

you could have killed them past rounds you dont get a clean slate just cause a new round start what you did last round counts as well
Well, i didnt, So. No Crying or Very sad

Pandaman09

Crescent Gaming Co-Owner
Crescent Gaming Co-Owner

you are unbanned, you were banned by Spirits. You were banned because spirits noticed you had really low karma, sorry.

afluffyteadybear

Pandaman09 wrote:you are unbanned, you were banned by Spirits. You were banned because spirits noticed you had really low karma, sorry.
All good, thanks. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum